Classroom Tour - Cactus Makes Perfect!



I thought it might be fun for you all to take a short virtual tour of my classroom!  I just changed the theme to "Cactus Makes Perfect," and there are adorable bulletin boards and growth-mindset posters throughout the room to carry out this theme.  I filmed this on a Wednesday morning before school started.  Since it is already halfway through April, we are getting close to the end of the school year.  I have tried various set-ups along the way; we have finally hit a desk arrangement and classroom set-up that makes sense and works for my particular class.



So enjoy the tour!  Here is the link to the Cactus and Succulents Growth Mindset Posters.  Also, the math cards for the ratios and proportions can be found here.   The idea for the desk towers came from this blog.



And seriously, hit up Dollar Tree for the best containers and trays and baskets!  It is such an inexpensive way to organize the classroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to the Dads!

In Loving Memory of My Mom

True Grit